The Mt. Calvary Martha Society was formed in 1938 by a group of ladies who expressed a desire to serve the Lord in a larger capacity. For the last 83 years, the women of the church have sought to serve and support the congregation in many areas. In an effort to update our image, the women have decided to change their name to Women in God’s Service or WinGS. The names of all the women who are members of Mt. Calvary have been placed on a list (circle) and may be asked to donate food or help on different occasions. This is a great way to show God’s love to others. When food items or help are needed, we will send out an email via Breeze, our church Management system. Phone calls may be made to those who don’t have email.